The Village of Stoford

The English village of Stoford is mostly within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 900.

Most of Stoford is governed by South Somerset District council with the remainder being in the area of Dorset council

Most of Stoford is policed by Avon and Somerset Police with the remainder being policed by Dorset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Stoford is Yeovil (66.67%) with the remainder being in West Dorset (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Stoford comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Stoford.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Stoford