The Village of Stoke St Michael

The English village of Stoke St Michael is located within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 1,000.

Stoke St Michael is governed by Mendip District council.

Stoke St Michael is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Stoke St Michael is Somerton and Frome (75.00%) with the remainder being in Wells (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Stoke St Michael comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Stoke St Michael.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Stoke St Michael