The Village of Tarbet

The Scottish village of Tarbet is mostly within the county of Dunbartonshire and has a population of approximately 400.

Most of Tarbet is governed by Argyll and Bute council with the remainder being in the area of Stirling council

Tarbet is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Tarbet is Argyll and Bute (75.00%) with the remainder being in Stirling (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Tarbet comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Tarbet.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Tarbet