The Village of Tattershall

The English village of Tattershall is located within the county of Lincolnshire and has a population of approximately 3,300.

Most of Tattershall is governed by East Lindsey District council with the remainder being in the area of North Kesteven District council

Tattershall is policed by Lincolnshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Tattershall is Louth and Horncastle (90.00%) with the remainder being in Sleaford and North Hykeham (10.00%)

Do you know where the name Tattershall comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Tattershall.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Tattershall