The Village of The Moor

The English village of The Moor is mostly within the county of Kent and has a population of approximately 2,800.

Most of The Moor is governed by Tunbridge Wells District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Rother District council

Most of The Moor is policed by Kent Police with the remainder being policed by Sussex Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in The Moor is Tunbridge Wells (87.50%) with the remainder being in Bexhill and Battle (12.50%)

Do you know where the name The Moor comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about The Moor.

Advertisement

Map of the village of The Moor