The Village of Tonmawr

The Welsh village of Tonmawr is located within the county of West Glamorgan and has a population of approximately 1,000.

Tonmawr is governed by Castell-nedd Port Talbot - Neath Port Talbot council.

Tonmawr is policed by South Wales Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Tonmawr is Neath (66.67%) with the remainder being in Aberavon (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Tonmawr comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Tonmawr.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Tonmawr