The Town of Trowbridge

The English town of Trowbridge is located within the county of Wiltshire and has a population of approximately 40,800.

Trowbridge is governed by Wiltshire council.

Trowbridge is policed by Wiltshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Trowbridge is South West Wiltshire (83.33%) with the remainder being in Chippenham (16.67%)

Do you know where the name Trowbridge comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Trowbridge.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Trowbridge