The Village of Tursdale

The English village of Tursdale is located within the county of Durham and has a population of approximately 1,000.

Tursdale is governed by County Durham council.

Tursdale is policed by Durham Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Tursdale is City of Durham (66.67%) with the remainder being in Sedgefield (33.33%)

Do you know where the name Tursdale comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Tursdale.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Tursdale