Twickenham

Twickenham is located within the county of Greater London and has a population of approximately 62,400.

Most of Twickenham is governed by Richmond upon Thames London Boro council with the remainder being in the area of Hounslow London Boro council

Twickenham is policed by Metropolitan Police Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Twickenham is Twickenham (98.99%) with the remainder being in Brentford and Isleworth (1.01%)

Do you know where the name Twickenham comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Twickenham.

Advertisement

Map of Twickenham