The Village of Weeley

The English village of Weeley is located within the county of Essex and has a population of approximately 1,400.

Weeley is governed by Tendring District council.

Weeley is policed by Essex Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Weeley is Clacton (80.00%) with the remainder being in Harwich and North Essex (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Weeley comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Weeley.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Weeley