The Town of Welwyn Garden City

The English town of Welwyn Garden City is located within the county of Hertfordshire and has a population of approximately 51,200.

Most of Welwyn Garden City is governed by Welwyn Hatfield District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of East Hertfordshire District council

Welwyn Garden City is policed by Hertfordshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Welwyn Garden City is Welwyn Hatfield (98.22%) with the remainder being in North East Hertfordshire (1.78%)

Do you know where the name Welwyn Garden City comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Welwyn Garden City.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Welwyn Garden City