The Village of Welwyn

The English village of Welwyn is located within the county of Hertfordshire and has a population of approximately 5,200.

Most of Welwyn is governed by Welwyn Hatfield District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of North Hertfordshire District council

Welwyn is policed by Hertfordshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Welwyn is Welwyn Hatfield (81.25%) with the remainder being in Stevenage (18.75%)

Do you know where the name Welwyn comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Welwyn.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Welwyn