The Village of West Kington

The English village of West Kington is mostly within the county of Wiltshire and has a population of approximately 1,400.

Most of West Kington is governed by Wiltshire council with the remainder being in the area of South Gloucestershire council

Most of West Kington is policed by Wiltshire Police with the remainder being policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in West Kington is North Wiltshire (75.00%) with the remainder being in Thornbury and Yate (25.00%)

Do you know where the name West Kington comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about West Kington.

Advertisement

Map of the village of West Kington