The Hamlet of West Tisted

The English hamlet of West Tisted is located within the county of Hampshire and has a population of approximately 900.

Most of West Tisted is governed by Winchester District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of East Hampshire District council

West Tisted is policed by Hampshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in West Tisted is Meon Valley (66.67%) with the remainder being in East Hampshire (33.33%)

Do you know where the name West Tisted comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about West Tisted.

Advertisement

Map of the hamlet of West Tisted