The Village of Wickwar

The English village of Wickwar is located within the county of Gloucestershire and has a population of approximately 2,600.

Most of Wickwar is governed by South Gloucestershire council with the remainder being in the area of Stroud District council

Most of Wickwar is policed by Avon and Somerset Police with the remainder being policed by Gloucestershire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Wickwar is Thornbury and Yate (88.89%) with the remainder being in The Cotswolds (11.11%)

Do you know where the name Wickwar comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Wickwar.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Wickwar