The Town of Wilmslow

The English town of Wilmslow is located within the county of Cheshire and has a population of approximately 27,200.

Wilmslow is governed by Cheshire East (B) council.

Wilmslow is policed by Cheshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Wilmslow is Tatton (98.91%) with the remainder being in Macclesfield (1.09%)

Do you know where the name Wilmslow comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Wilmslow.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Wilmslow