The Village of Yatton

The English village of Yatton is located within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 7,600.

Yatton is governed by North Somerset council.

Yatton is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Yatton is North Somerset (87.50%) with the remainder being in Weston-Super-Mare (12.50%)

Do you know where the name Yatton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Yatton.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Yatton