The Town of Yeovil

The English town of Yeovil is mostly within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 47,900.

Most of Yeovil is governed by South Somerset District council with the remainder being in the area of Dorset council

Most of Yeovil is policed by Avon and Somerset Police with the remainder being policed by Dorset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Yeovil is Yeovil (98.75%) with the remainder being in West Dorset (1.25%)

Do you know where the name Yeovil comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Yeovil.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Yeovil