The coastal town of Hayle is located within the county of Cornwall. Hayle is situated in the South West region of the UK and is governed by Cornwall council. Hayle has a train station called Hayle Rail Station (HYL).
|St Joseph the Worker||Hayle||TR27 4DE|
|Premier Inn Hayle - hayle|
|Star Rating:||3 Stars|
|Providing comfortable, good value accommodation in a convenient location, Premier Inn Hayle is situated near Hayle Golf Club and Paradise Park, with good access to Hayle Train Station.|
|Address:||Carwin Rise, TR27 4PN, Hayle|
|Number of Rooms:||56|
|Lowest Price Room:||£56|
|Highest Price Room:||£115.5|
|The White Hart Hotel - hayle|
|With free Wi-Fi in public areas, The White Hart Hotel dates back to 1838, and is situated in the centre of Hayle in Cornwall. Guests can explore the pretty harbour, or travel to St Ives, just 6 miles away.|
|Address:||Foundry Square, TR27 4HQ, Hayle|
|Number of Rooms:||24|
|Lowest Price Room:||£72.5|
|Bostrase B&B - hayle|
|Star Rating:||4 Stars|
|Dating back to 1830, the Bostrase B&B is situated just a 10-minute drive from St Ives. With easy access to the A30, this peaceful traditional Cornish country cottage offers free WiFi in public areas and free parking.|
|Address:||Tolroy Road, TR27 6HG, Hayle|
|Number of Rooms:||5|
|Tolroy Road - hayle|
|Tolroy Road is a holiday home with a barbecue, located in Hayle. The unit is 7 km from St Ives. There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A TV is featured. Other facilities at Tolroy Road include an indoor pool.|
|Address:||, TR27, Hayle|
|Number of Rooms:||1|
|Lowest Price Room:||£41.142857|
|Millpond Cottage - hayle|
|Millpond Cottage is a holiday home set in Hayle, 6 km from St Ives. The unit is 36 km from Newquay. There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A TV is available. Other facilities at Millpond Cottage include a barbecue.|
|Address:||, TR27, Hayle|
|Number of Rooms:||1|
|Manor House - uny-lelant|
|Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manor House is a holiday home, located in Uny Lelant. The property is 6 km from St Ives and free private parking is featured. There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom.|
|Address:||, TR27 6HE, St Erth Hayle|
|Number of Rooms:||1|
Category: Social Care
in Hayle & St Ives
At Allied we care for more people at home than anyone else. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
As a Care Assistant with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
Responsibilities include meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication & elements of personal care.
As a Care Assistant with Allied in our Penzance branch, you will benefit from weekly pay, with earning potential of £221.80 per week!*
In return, we offer:-
* Industry leading Induction & training programme
* Career development opportunities including Apprenticeship programmes.
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Industry Leading Rewards scheme, unique to Allied Employees with discounts in insurance, high street retailers & much more – potential savings over £900 each year!
* Free Uniforms
* We have a number of shifts available, Guaranteed Hours Contract or Flexible Hours, ranging from 16-40 hours per week.
**Pay advertised above is based on a 25 hour week at the average hourly rate in this particular branch. Each individual’s earnings are dependent on the amount of hours worked
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://(url removed)/privacy-statement.
If this appeals to you … then we want to hear from you
Sphere Solutions, a specialist construction agency, are seeking a
Labourer in Hayle for around 3 -4 week’s work, starting ASAP.
Job details – new build housing site, general labouring duties.
Requirements – CSCS card must include 1 day Health and Safety.
Rate of pay - £10ph.
Please contact Leanne on (Apply online only)
My client are a Civil Engineering Company with projects running throughout the UK & Ireland.
They are now looking to appoint a Graduate Civil Engineer /Design Co-ordinator for one of their projects in Cornwall.
Examples of tasks that may be undertaken by the successful candidate:
• Involvement in projects of varying scale from conception through to completion;
• Assessing and understanding project requirements;
• Undertaking design across a number of disciplines;
• Agreeing timescales and specifications with clients and managers;
• Preparation of documents and reports;
The successful candidate should have the following:
• Clear and efficient verbal and written communication;
• Confident personality with the ability to liaise with clients and contractors;
• Ability to use software such as AutoCad, Masterseries, TEDDS, etc;
• Ability to use Microsoft Office to produce project related documents;
• Commitment to professional excellence and personal development;
• The ability to be adaptable and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently build and maintain external and internal relationships;
• Strong attention to detail and demonstrate accurate work;
• Flexible approach to work, and ability to prioritise and manage time effectively to meet deadlines;
• The ability to produce plans, write reports to support planning applications, design calculations and construction drawings;
• Be able to interact with fellow professionals on multidisciplinary projects and interfacing and cooperating accordingly;
•Working on a range of civils projects
•Setting out works in accordance with drawings and specifications
•Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements.
•Preparation of materials requirements from drawing take-off’s
•Dealing with technical queries and liaising with clients and design team
•Ensuring quality control is checked in accordance with company procedures.
•Working to programmes and deadlines.
•Ensuring health and safety is in place and adhered to.
•Assisting with producing site plans, general arrangements and calculations, using approved engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
•Excellent communication skills
•Good attention to detail
•Ability to understand construction drawings.
• Civil Engineering degree/HND educated in a relevant discipline
•Proficient computer skills
•Experience using total station advantageous
•Clean driving licence
•Willing to travel throughout UK.
If you are interested in this role and available immediately , please send your cv or call