The town of Penryn is located within the county of Cornwall. Penryn is situated in the South West region of the UK and is governed by Cornwall council. Penryn has a train station called Penryn Rail Station (PYN).
|Waters Edge Apartment - penryn|
|Set in Penryn, this apartment is 28 km from St Ives. The unit is 27 km from Newquay. The kitchen comes with an oven. Towels and bed linen are featured in this self-catering accommodation. There is a private bathroom with a bath. Falmouth is 2.|
|Address:||Water Apartment,23,2nd Floor,Eastwood Road, TR10 8JZ, Penryn|
|Number of Rooms:||1|
|Lowest Price Room:||£150|
|Number Fifty Town House - penryn|
|Number Fifty Town House offers accommodation in Penryn. Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.|
|Address:||50 West Street, TR10 8ER, Penryn|
|Number of Rooms:||2|
|Lowest Price Room:||£68|
|5 Summercourt, Penryn - penryn|
|Located in Penryn, this holiday home is situated 28 km from St Ives. The property features views of the garden and is 27 km from Newquay. The kitchen comes with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine.|
|Address:||5 Summercourt, Harbour Village, TR10 8GG, Penryn|
|Number of Rooms:||1|
|Lowest Price Room:||£50|
|Kings Arms Hotel - penryn|
|Offering a restaurant, a bar, a games room with billiards, darts football table and Sunday karaoke, Kings Arms Hotel is set in a Grade II listed, historic building located in Penryn, Cornwall. Free Wi-Fi access is available in some hotel rooms.|
|Address:||3 Broad Street, TR10 8JL, Penryn|
|Number of Rooms:||6|
|Lowest Price Room:||£45|
|Kernick Gate - falmouth|
|Set in Falmouth, this apartment features a balcony. The unit is 5 km from Pendennis Castle. There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bath.|
|Address:||99 Trelowen Drive, TR10 9WT, Falmouth|
|Number of Rooms:||1|
|Lowest Price Room:||£60|
Category: Social Care
FULL TIME MALE SUPPORT WORKER / CARER REQUIRED
Rate of pay: £9.00 per hour, £50.00 per sleepover
= £194 per 24 hour shift
WORKING 2-3 DAYS CONSECUTIVELY (including sleepover)
We have an opportunity for a Male Support Worker / Carer to join a specialist care team. You will be supporting an active gentleman with a spinal cord injury, living in his own home in the Devoran area.
* Assist with all aspects of daily living, and full personal care
* Accompany the gentleman on social activities, holidays abroad and trips in the UK. You may be required to be away for up to two weeks at a time.
* Accompany the gentleman to work
* Carry out domestic tasks, light gardening duties, and food preparation
* The right candidate will be active, flexible, reliable, tidy and trustworthy with good timekeeping.
* You will ideally have previous experience of working with Spinal Cord Injury
* A full, clean, driving license is essential
* You must be willing to travel with the client to support holidays and social plans. During holidays or time away, you may be required to work longer periods of up to two weeks at a time.
* 16 hour day shift with sleepover (24 hour shift), working 2 – 3 days at a time.
* You will be working within a small, self-sufficient team providing care and support all year round, including weekends and bank holidays.
About The Employer:
The employer provides specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes.The client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions.
Employee Benefits including:
28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme.
THIS IS NOT AN AGENCY JOB - IT IS A PERMANENT POSITION WORKING FOR A RESPECTED AND SPECIALIST CARE PROVIDER.
Working in 1 location - the client's own home (so, no travelling between clients)
A time served or apprentice trained Maintenance Fitter required to work for a manufacturing company, based in Penryn, Cornwall.
You will need to have previous mechanical fitting and maintenance fitting experience and the ability to do general fitting, welding, machining is required.
You will be required to work on a rotating day and late shift (1 week on days & 1 week on lates) in order to ensure minimum downtime of production machines. £15.00 - £16.00 per hour (Ltd Co) day shift & £20.00 – 22.00 per hour (Ltd Co) late shift.
Maintenance Fitter Requirements:
* As a Maintenance Fitter you will either be a time served or apprentice trained engineer
* Candidates should have previous experience of fitting, machining, fabricating and welding
* Previous experience of maintaining production machinery is essential
* Candidates who have the ability to manufacture one offs within the tool room are preferred
Maintenance Fitter Responsibilities:
* Maintenance Fitters will be responsible for ensuring minimum downtime of production machinery
* Candidates will be required to undertake a variety of tasks including fitting, machining, welding and fabrication
* As a Maintenance Fitter candidates will be require to manufacture one off components as and when required
If you are interested in this Maintenance Fitter opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you
Electrician's Mate required, Cornwall. Girling Jones are looking for an electrical improver/mate for a local electrical installations contractor with a proven track record of delivering high profile projects. Delivering a new and exciting commercial project in the Falmouth area with the aim of the project to improve the economy of Cornwall, you will be joining a team of electricians aiding them with all aspects of installation.
Qualifications and Skills
* CSCS/ECS Card
* IPAF (Desirable)
* Proven site experience
In return, we are offering ongoing employment as well as competitive rates and CIS payments.
Interested? Contact Josh Fuller at Girling Jones or click apply
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy