The town of Cullompton is located within the county of Devon. Cullompton is situated in the South West region of the UK and is governed by Mid Devon District council.
|St Boniface RC Church||Cullompton||EX15 1EW|
GRINDING OPERATOR Nights
(Weekday Night Shift)
An opportunity to join an industry-leading, customer focused company with a vision of growing their reputation as world leaders.
Joining our clients Surface Grinding Production Cell, using their modern grinding technology including their Sigma Grinding centres, you will be responsible for setting and operating CNC machines. Loading and running programs through prove out and programme simulation according to work instructions, producing a valid first-off component and having it verified. Loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities, conducting in-process inspection, checking against drawings and specifications to ensure they are manufactured accurately and to the highest standards.
· Minimum 2-years previous experience in setting and operating CNC machines or grinding machines.
· Familiarity with Fanuc programing controls.
· Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances.
· Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
· Experience of precision or tool room grinding.
· Proven engineering background in a similar environment.
· Mechanical Engineering Manufacture Apprenticeship or equivalent NVQ3 Award, BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications in engineering at Advanced Level.
· Can do attitude with team working ethos.
· A high level of IT literacy. Experience using CMM, pre-set meters and gauges to check conformity of product.
Hours of Work:
Monday Wednesday: 4.00pm 2.00am
Thursday: 4.00pm 1.00am
39-hours per week
In return we offer:
A competitive salary, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allocation of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.
Goods In /Forklift Operator
Our client requires a Goods In / Forklift Operator ideally with a current Counterbalance licence.
Completing and processing documentation relating to Goods In and stock control.
Controlling internal stock in and out of Stores.
Maintaining accurate stock records using our computer systems.
Help maintain full traceability of stock throughout the building.
Visual inspection of raw materials for defects.
Previous experience of Stores, Warehouse and stock control.
Manual handling experience.
Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Current Counterbalance licence is preferable
Hours of Work:
Mon Thur: 7.00 am 4.00 pm
Frid 7.00am 12.00pm
Excellent company benefits and free parking
Category: Customer Services
£17,500 - £18,500 per annum
Responding to customer enquiries speedily with efficiency.
Obtaining information to handle customer enquiries.
Processing orders and requests.Providing pricing information.
Setting up new customer accounts.
Keeping records of customer.
Maintaining customer accounts.
Excellent communication skills
Customer call handling and customer service experience.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
I.T. skills including MS Office
Minimum 1+ years office experience.
Hours of Work:
Monday Friday: 9.00am 5.00pm
Our client, a worldwide logistics company are currently recruiting for numerous warehouse operatives to work 2 days and 2 nights in their busy warehouse working for approx. 12 hours a shift.
Shift times can be
6am - 6pm
6pm - 6am
7am - 7pm
8pm - 8am
Duties are as below:
Getting orders of drink products ready for deliveries
General warehouse duties
Please note, this a temporary position and shifts aren't guaranteed each week.
If you are interested - APPLY NOW (Online applicants only)
We currently have a permanent Production Operative position available in Cullompton.
Immediate start with full training to be provided.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a new skill.
Do you have experience in production?
Are you available straight away and open to new opportunities?
If so, then this may be the role for you!
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a new skill.
Two shift options available:
4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 nights off
2 days on, 2 nights on, 2 days off
Regular, full-time hours
If this sounds like you, please apply and a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities recruitment business.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Are you an energetic person who thrives in a fast paced environment where attention to detail is crucial?
Do you work in a methodical and precise manner?
We are Streamline Corporate and theres far more to us than corporate print, clothing and merchandise. Every piece of branded material that we create for our clients has the same level of innovation, expertise and attention to detail.
We are looking for someone to join our team of warehouse operators so we can continue to deliver quality products on brand and on time for our clients.
You should be:
- Able to work independently as well as within a small team
- Familiar with working in a methodical and precise manner
- Willing to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure at peak times
You will be:
- Ensuring goods in are recorded in accordance with our procedures
- Ensuring orders are correctly picked, packed & despatched as per client requirements
- Ensuring all outgoing products meet our in-house quality standards
- Involved in using heat seal machinery for branded clothing
Experience: you should meet a number of these criteria:
- Can drive a fork lift and hold a current licence
- Managed accurate inventory records through computer systems
- Recorded non-conformance issues as part of continual improvement programmes
- Can show great accuracy and attention to detail
- Use of electronic back office systems for email and general communication
We offer a rewarding career journey with on-site training and an excellent living wage package. Working 42.5 hours per week from (Apply online only) at a rate of £8.75 per hour, well make sure you receive all the support you need to fulfil the requirements of this role.
Temporary to permanent
£9.00 per hour + depending on experience
8:00am 5:00pm - Monday to Friday (flexibility required)
Outskirts of Cullompton.
Are you looking for a company which is expanding and will give you an opportunity to learn and grow?
Acorn has an exciting opportunity for a Machine Operative.
If you have Production experience and you enjoy working with people we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will:
* Enjoy working in a hands on food production environment.
* Maintain and operate machines within the company.
* Checks machines and ensures that each job is running well.
* Quality control duties.
* Monitors for problems and errors in production.
* Works with Production Manager on processing of jobs.
* Be happy to work with a team.
* Take personal responsibility & accountability for actions, constantly striving to improve.
This is a hands on, varied role supporting the production manager, assisting where needed and therefore learning all aspects of the manufacturing business and how to operate the machines.
* Previous Machine Operating experience is desired.
* Mechanically minded.
* To be open to further training and development.
* Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Good communication skills.
* Good level of spoken and written English.
* Flexibility of hours as production times vary due to the nature of business and product.
* Enthusiastic and passionate.
* Team player.
* Quick learner.
Transport is needed due to the location.