The town of Cullompton is located within the county of Devon. Cullompton is situated in the South West region of the UK and is governed by Mid Devon District council.
|St Boniface RC Church||Cullompton||EX15 1EW|
Senior Marketing Executive required for a growing yet well-established Devon based B2B supplier. As Senior Marketing Executive, your role will be to work closely with the Communications Manager to help develop an effective strategy, with the focus on developing and retaining existing customers. You will lead, develop and own a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for our client’s own brands as well as brands that they represent. Our client is looking for an experienced marketing executive with a breath of experience in all areas of the marketing mix.
Core duties and responsibilities will include: -
• Brief and oversee delivery of offline and online marketing campaigns
• Evaluate and report on campaign effectiveness
• Co-ordination of marketing projects and budgets
• Brief and create content for online and inbound campaigns (social, website, online PR)
• Update website and social media with effective content
• Input to marketing strategy development
• Market research and competitor analysis
• Coach and develop Marketing Assistant
The successful Senior Marketing and Events Executive will offer the following skills and experience: -
• Relevant marketing experience
• A marketing qualification or experience
• Previous experience of ability to deliver inventive and creative campaigns
• Excellent and inventive copywriting and proof-reading with strong command of English grammar and spelling.
• Experience of content creation for email, website and print
• Previous supervisory experience would be beneficial
• Working knowledge of marketing automation, SEO and Google Analytics highly beneficial
The position of Senior Marketing Executive will be a pivotal position for the company’s growth. This role would be ideal for a person with proven experience in marketing, strategy and campaign management looking to join an exciting and growing company. In return you will receive a competitive salary. My client is commutable from areas near Exeter, Tiverton, Taunton, and they are open to both full time or part time hours (4 or 5 day working week). Apply now to find out more.
Key words: marketing, marketing and events, communications manager, marketing manager, campaigns, marketing campaigns, marketing executive, jobs in Devon, events manager, devon jobs, marketing jobs devon, events jobs devon. Marketing jobs in Somerset, Marketing Jobs in Devon, Tiverton jobs, part time job, flexible working, campaign manager, content, creative
We are looking for a Commercial Sales Negotiator
Commercial Sales Negotiator
• Full Time
• £20000 per annum + performance bonuses
Hours of work:
• Monday-Friday 40 hours per week between 8am - 5.30pm
• Between November-March Saturday morning working is required 8.30am-12.30pm.
The Commercial Sales Negotiator is responsible for a set territory working within the office. Dealing with both inbound sales orders and making outbound calls to lapsed and new customers negotiating price and gaining new customers previous experience within a customer service environment is essential. Occasionally the role will include attending district shows, markets and visiting customers.
• Confident and experienced in making a degree of outbound calls to gain new business
• Possess excellent rapport building skills, with an excellent level of customer service
• Be a strong influencer/negotiator
• Possess strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Have good administration and organisational skills
• Be a team player
• Have own transport ideally due to location
Please click apply
Immediate start (Interviews next week)
Have you worked in a food production environment? Have you experience in quality control? If so this could be the role for you!
Due to a very busy order book a great opportunity has now arisen for an experienced production operative who is looking for the next role into Quality Control. If you are looking to make a difference and grow within an excellent company supplying premium products to major retailers globally then continue to read below.
The Food Quality Control Operative will ensure full adherence to the BRC Quality and Food safety management systems. The successful candidate will play an active role in all product and process continuous improvement within the Quality team.
Applicants must have recent experience within a similar role within a Food production setting to be considered for this role.
MUST have transport due to the start time and location
= Previous experience within Quality Control is essential
= Good verbal and written experience
= Excellent communication skills
= 4-day week (Monday – Thursday) 05.30 – 16.30
= Optional Overtime
= 28 days paid holiday
= Statutory pension
= Free parking on site
If you feel this is a role for you, then apply below
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments)
£8-£8.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for experienced Warehouse Operatives to join our clients established chilled distribution business, for an immediate start.
PPE is required at all times.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Picking products by hand.
• Working from printed picking sheets.
• Goods in/Out accountability.
• Lifting up to 25K.
• Preparing goods for dispatch.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with picking and packing by hand. If you have experience on either a Reach or Counterbalance forklift this is desirable but not essential to be considered for this role.
There are also permanent prospects for the right candidate with potential for professional growth within the company.
For more information please call (Apply online only) or Apply.
Picking, Packing, Warehouse, Stock control, MME, PPE
Picking, Packing, Warehouse Operative, Stock control, MME, PPE
£8.40 per hour
Full-time hours Sunday to Friday
We are currently looking to recruit production operatives to work in the Cullompton area on a temp to perm basis.
You will be joining a small team within the food processing and packing industry, therefore it is essential you possess a ‘Can do attitude’.
Due to the nature of our clients business you will be required to work Sunday’s 6am-2pm, with a day off during the week, and 9-5 Monday to Friday thereafter.
Own transport would be beneficial but not essential.
No experience required as the ideal candidate will be fully trained to our client’s high standards of practice.
If you would like further information please call (Apply online only) or Apply.
Food Production, Food Manufacturing, Warehouse operative.
Full training will be given.
Food Production, Food Manufacturing, Warehouse operative
Line Up Aviation are a leading International resource management company specialising in the placement of contract and permanent professionals to the Aviation Industry. Our head office is based in Horsham, West Sussex, we have a further office in Milan, Italy and have recently established our South West of England presence, in Cullompton, Mid-Devon.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant to join our newly established office in Cullompton, Mid-Devon.
This opportunity will provide you with the platform to Resourcer candidates and Account Manage some of Line Ups key clients.
• To be the focal point for the management of relationships between the company and its clients and candidates
• To respond to client needs by providing suitably qualified candidates for contract and permanent vacancies
• Seek to develop new business opportunities, either with existing clients or by prospecting new potential clients
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To process enquiries from clients, obtaining as much information as possible with regards to the vacancy, entering their requirements on the company database, and prioritising tasks based on the companys ability to respond and the potential sales margin to be gained
• To compile a comprehensive job description based on client data
• To resource suitably qualified candidates within the timescales defined by the enquiry
• To respond to the enquiry within defined timescale, following the enquiry through to the successful placement of candidates
• To assist with compiling quotes for customers, information and market research gathering
• Attention to detail, following the client’s quality and compliancy requirements
Criteria for performance evaluation:
• Build a rapport with colleagues, clients and candidates
• Have the ability to work well alone or part of a team
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to meet or exceed sales targets
• Good IT skills
• Attention to detail
Ideal Candidate Profile
• Ability to work well under pressure, self-motivated and proactive
• Previous Aviation Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential
• Team player
If you are interested in learning more about Line Up Aviation and the positions we have available internally, please apply and we will contact you for an initial informal conversation
Here are Lyons Personnel we are looking for an HGV Class 2 Shunter Driver for our client in Cullompton.
This isn’t just a driving job, you will be shunting the vehicles around the yard for loading, helping the loaders with the loading of pallets, making sure the yard is clean of any hazards and working with the goods in.
Hours are Sunday to Thursday 2030 until finish which is usually 0500.
Pay rate £10.75p/h
So if you have a flexible approach to work no more than 6 points with no DR’s or DD’s, full HGV Class 2 licence, CPC and digi tacho then please call the Vicki on (Apply online only) or e-mail (url removed)
HGV Class 2
HGV Class 2
HGV Class 2
We are currently looking for Production Operatives to join our clients team and work across a number of different roles.
One of the opportunities would suit a candidate with previous Machine Operating experience. The other role is more manual which would suit someone who is dexterous with a keen eye for detail. This role does involve some heavy lifting.
* Excellent Communication
* Ability to Follow Procedures
* Aware of Health and Safety
* Competent and Methodical
* Great Interpersonal Skills
* Ability to work as part of a Team
* Previous experience within the Manufacturing/ Industrial Field.
On Site Parking
Role 1 – 08:00-16:30
Role 2 – 2 Days On followed by 2 Nights on followed by 2 Days Off
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business
An experienced Bookkeeper with practice experience is needed to join a well-regarded accountancy firm at their office in Cullompton. Working as part of a friendly close-knit team, the Bookkeeper will be responsible for a portfolio of clients including limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. Duties will include:
• Undertaking bookkeeping using Sage and producing relevant management reports
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Preparing year end accounts for review by the partner.
• Resolving bookkeeping queries and liaising with clients.
The successful candidate is likely to be AAT qualified or qualified by experience, with recent experience of bookkeeping and accounts preparation gained in practice. An effective communicator you will be comfortable liaising with colleagues and clients. Experience using Sage Line 50 is desirable.
In return, this employer provides a friendly working environment competitive salary based on experience/qualifications plus benefits. Skills development is encouraged and supported.
This role is commutable from Tiverton, Cullompton, Exeter, Honiton and surrounding areas.
This is an urgent requirement so please don’t delay in applying today.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West
Responsible for making sure that machinery and equipment runs efficiently by carrying out routine maintenance, diagnosing and repairing faults. You will also be required to manufacture items that will help you with machine maintenance.
Carry out installation repairs and planned preventative maintenance on engineering plant and equipment.
Adhere to the Departments Permit to Work and Safe Systems of Work procedures.
Assemble, manufacture and repair hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
Train and instruct other trades including apprentices.
Safe isolation of mechanical and electrical services.
Carry out all work in accordance with the Departments Risk Assessments.
Fully understand all relevant Health & Safety issues pertaining to the relevant trade discipline.
Capacity to understand a range of electrical and mechanical engineering functions and procedures.
The initiative to work on your own or as part of a team.
Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
An understanding of technical manuals and engineering diagrams.
Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
Good I.T. skills.
Knowledge or experience of CNC machines.
Multi skilled engineer with both mechanical and electrical experience.
Hours of Work:
Friday - Sunday: 0600hrs – 1800hrs
Salary, excellent benefits package, parking and a 25 days plus BH's holiday allocation