The village of Willand is located within the county of Devon. Willand is situated in the South West region of the UK and is governed by Mid Devon District council.
|St Mary the Virgin|
|Weir Mill Farm - cullompton|
|Star Rating:||4 Stars|
|Weir Mill Farm is set in a village of Willand, 3 miles from Cullompton as well as from M5 J27 and J 28. Free private parking is available on site. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.|
|Address:||Weir Mill Farm, Jaycroft, Willand, EX15 2RE, Cullompton|
|Number of Rooms:||1|
|Lowest Price Room:||£50|
Currently looking for an Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis to work for a client to support the existing engineering department, you must be able to work shifts. The successful Electrician will oversee all electrical and site utilities maintenance.
Your New Position
The client is a big player within the food industry and have offices all over the UK, You must have experience of working in an industrial setting and also working with plant and building fabric.
* Maintain existing machinery and equipment across the site by undertaking planned preventative maintenance tasks
* Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment.
* Work efficiently to ensure all electrical/mechanical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
* Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
* Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
* Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns or other engineering problems
* Accurately complete all documentation required by the business and work closely with the H&S manager
* Maintain stock levels of engineering spares
* Support Engineering Manager
* Post is subject to a 4 on 4 off night shift
What you'll need to succeed
* Have experience in a manufacturing / production / military environment
* Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with production
* Knowledge of 3 Phase processing equipment in a production environment
* Understanding PLC
* Knowledge of HV switch gear
* Be IT literate
* City & Guilds minimum Engineering or Electrical qualification
* Be a fully qualified Electrician with 16th/17th Edition qualification
What you’ll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Cylinder Driver (HGV Class 2)
Willand (mobile around Exeter area)
£23,400 per annum
My client has an opportunity for a cylinder driver on a permanent basis.
My client is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) in cylinders to both domestic and commercial customers, whilst providing excellent face to face customer service.
* Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per Operational Procedures
* Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
* Loading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures
* Deliveries to customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
* Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2) License
* Possess an ADR in ‘Packages’ with minimum Class 2 gasses (Tanks advantageous)
* Driver qualification card (DCPC)
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established, growing organisation!
If you are interested and feel you meet the above criteria then please apply now for immediate consideration
Contract Maintenance Engineer
Electrically biased, Multi - Skilled
£21p/h - £27p/h (Depending upon payment method)
**** Immediate Start****
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Contract Maintenance Engineer to join well established, leading Food/FMCG company in the Devon area.
Your key responsibilities will be to; Repair and maintain all production line and packaging machinery (I.e. Production Lines, Conveyors, Check Weighers, Metal Detectors, Labellers etc) and ensure that they are running at their optimum capacity. You will also be responsible for strip downs, rebuilds, new installations and general maintenance work.
You MUST have a completed apprenticeship as well as a variety of other industry recognised qualifications such as: NVQ's, City & Guilds, HNC/HND etc - as well as experience working within either a Food, FMCG, Packaging or Manufacturing environment.
Should you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please contact Shakira Stewart by clicking "apply" below
Operations Administrator, Production, Manufacturing, Data Entry
Job Title: Operations Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm
Plus alternate Saturday afternoons (approximately 4 to 5 hours)
Pay: £9.18ph (weekday hours – enhanced rate for weekends)
We are recruiting for a strong administrator to join a busy team for our client in Willand. Some key responsibilities will include processing data, running factory tours, preparing production paperwork and sampling of products.
This is an important role within the planning department. It will be your responsibility to monitor and report on various areas of the production process, provide support to the rest of the team and handle administrative duties.
• Process, check and manage production data
• Account management, Database administration, Data input
• Weekly price and code checks for all products
• Arrange and manage factory tours for visitors
• Arrange samples of products, liaise with others departments, couriers and internal transport departments
• Good customer service to both internal and external customers
Essential Experience Required:
• Computer Literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure, use own initiate and work well as part of a team
• Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential
More information can supplied on request.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please get in contact with Charlotte on (Apply online only) for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Laboures wanted to unload containers for our client in the Willand area to assist with an additional workload. 8 Hours each day available to start at 9am.
If you have experience lifting up to 50KG, Consider yourself to be physically fit, and posess a can do attitude we want to hear from you!
If you would like more information please call (Apply online only) or Apply
Lifting up to 50KG
Lifting up to 50KG
Staffline are recruiting for a Recruitment Contract Coordinator to join our client's busy, chilled food processing factory premises based in Willand.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Staffline are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team on a permanent basis.
We are offering the chance to join a progressive, forward thinking team where opportunities and progression are available. You will also benefit from:
* Starts from £18,(Apply online only) per annum
* 20 to 25 Days Holiday
* Staff Discount scheme,
* Training opportunities for accredited qualifications
Duties will include:
* Registering and inducting candidates to work in Production roles within a busy factory
* Booking and organising temps for work on a daily basis
* Assisting with producing and processing weekly payroll
* Responding to applicants and booking them for interview
* Advertising and attracting candidates via media, social media and contact with the local job centre
* Strong administration skills and Microsoft skills, specifically Excel
* Prioritisation and ability to react at short notice
* Organisational skills
* Strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills
* Flexible with a Proactive mind-set
* Demonstrates integrity and creative
* Own transport preferred however not essential
* Working Monday to Friday and each 3rd Saturday
The salary for the role will start from £18,(Apply online only) per annum.
If you are interested or you need more information Please contact Saulius on (Apply online only) or email