The town of Ferndown is located within the county of Dorset. Ferndown is situated in the South West region of the UK and is governed by East Dorset District council.
We are delighted to be partnering our client to resources a Temporary - Permanent Administrator for their office based in Ferndown.
Our client are an innovator within their field and work with some of the UKs biggest and well known brands.
Offered on a Temporary - Permanent basis this role will start on 25th June 2018
Salary £8.75 per hour
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri
Casual office dress
Yearly company bonus
You will have excellent communication skills as you will be speaking with contractors on site as well as site managers, booking overnight accommodation, arranging travel, organizing Health & Safety Certificates and diary management. Knowledge of the construction industry is a bonus but not essential.
To apply today contact Georgia at Office Angels Bournemouth
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
This Vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cre8Staff Recruitment.
We are pleased to announce we have permanent posts for experienced TIG WELDERS. These are local posts based in POOLE and FERNDOWN.
Working for a market leader in manufacturing precision products, this is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking company offering job security and career prospects.
Because of a secure order book for the next 7 years our customer is looking for PRODUCTION TIG WELDERS to work in their modern workshop. Key experience will be on thin gauge materials of 1mm to 3mm. You will be working on various materials such as Aluminium, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
A clear understanding of working with diagrams and drawings is essential to this role. The job involves you working as a part of a team and at times you will be working under your own initiative.
This post offers long term career prospects and progression.
Benefits to include 28 days a year holiday plus pension scheme after qualifying period.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 07.45 - 17.00pm
Friday 07.45 - 12.45pm.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE FOR THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS.
For more info on this exciting job opportunity call Suzi in confidence on (Apply online only) or alternatively email your CV in confidence
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH’S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING STAFF!!
Are you an experienced and skilled Manual Turner looking for a change in a well established engineering company?
We are currently looking for a fully skilled Manual Turner who is fully competent to Program, Set and Operate XYZ 5500 Lathe within our busy Ferndown based company.
Specialising within the MOD, Rail and Nuclear sectors, our client invests in the latest machining and strive to be a market leading company
Duties to include:
* Programming, Setting and Operating Lathes
* Working to tight tolerances
* Small batch work and specialist 1 offs for safety critical
* Reading and working from engineering deadlines and Schedules
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years Manual Turning experience programming on CNC Lathes.
Our client is offering a very competitive salary for the right candidate, of £13.50-£14.00 per hour doe, with Overtime available at an enhanced rate.
Full Time Day shift: 8am-4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-1pm Friday
In return you will join a well established local company with a growing order book and excellent working conditions.
To apply for this position and for more information please either email your CV to Amy or Chloe at City Centre Recruitment today!!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this Manual Turner Job in Ferndown Dorset
Category: Customer Services
Customer Service Advisor – Ferndown – Salary of £18,600
Our client, a leading Dorset based company are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. You will be delivering the highest standards of customer service to the companies partners.
* Ensure a right first time approach through accurate processing of orders.
* Influence our partners to adopt B2B processing to reduce manual activity, improve efficiency and accuracy.
* Ensure all queries are handled professionally and to resolution keeping the customer informed throughout to encourage growth and retention with our partners.
* Ensure all issues are escalated quickly so resolution can be sought and engage the sales team as appropriate.
* Identify any vulnerable customers for close monitoring.
* Work closely with new partners to help develop a strong working relationship.
* Identify system improvements that remove complexity and make it easy to do business the company.
* Deliver on promises made by providing timely solutions and keep our partners fully informed throughout the process.
* Treat the customer as an individual and tailor the conversation appropriately, empathise and listen.
* Ensure all processes, practices and policies are fully understood, adhered to consistently and can be articulated clearly.
* Own, record and monitor all weekly targets, escalate and request support where these are not achieved to ensure corrective action.
* Previous customer service experience.
If you are interested in the Customer Service Advisor role or would like more information please submit your CV or contact.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Category: Arts/Graphic Design
Design Engineer – Ferndown – Salary Depending on Experience
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, are currently seeking an experienced Design Engineer to join their team. As the Design Engineer, you will design, analyse, optimise, verify and validate material elements, including support structures.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Creation of clear proposal and manufacturing drawings, work instructions and reports
* Product and design data management
* Compound and coating specifying
* Mould tool design
* Project management and weekly project reviews with sales managers
* Communicating design decisions and progress with customers
* Offsite project reviews and testing
Desirable skills and experience required:
* Strong 3D CAD ability with consideration towards DFM and process capabilities
* An understanding of elastomer mechanical behaviour
* Fluid theory knowledge would be useful
* Manufacturing engineering (manual / CNC / EDM) experience
* Offline programming in NX8.5 for 3-axis CNC machines
* Ability to clearly convey and understand engineering decisions and principles, e.g. spoken/written/sketches
* Solidworks and Vault/PDM
* Siemens NX8.5 for CADCAM
* Marc Mentat 2012
* Qmaterial (useful)
* Engineering apprenticeship or relevant industry experience
* HNC in related engineering discipline is essential
* Degree in related engineering discipline would be an advantage
For more information please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Location: Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne.
Position: Permanent, full time. Monday to Thursday 3pm – 11pm, Friday 10am – 3pm.
Salary: £8.10 p/h rising to £9.10 p/h on successful completion of probation
MSA Manufacturing Ltd is a bespoke producer of machine and kit cut composite core and reinforcement materials. They are a key supplier to a number of prestigious companies and are now looking for a Production Operative to join their production team on the PM shift.
The successful candidate will produce machined parts by setting up and operating a numerical control machine, maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records and maintaining equipment and supplies. You will be running 3 and 5 axis routers.
• Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding and milling
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
• Quality control of finished products
• Ensure work space is clean and organised
• CNC Operator experience (advantageous)
• Demonstrated ability to setup and operate a machine with minimal supervision
• IT literate
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
• A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
• A positive attitude to gaining further qualifications
Salary and Benefits:
• A competitive salary, depending on experience and qualifications
• 22 days holiday rising to 25 after 5 years of service
• The opportunity to join a growing business with exciting opportunities and great people
Our client based in Ferndown has an immediate requirement for an experienced Service Engineer. Being both electrically and mechanically proficient the post holder will be required to carry out all service and installation requirements of the department both in the UK and occasionally overseas.
Your duties will require you to liaise with the Service Manager to arrange and carry out service and installation visits, carry out maintenance and commissioning/training visits and provide telephone assistance for customer technical queries.
When not undertaking service and installation duties the role will involve providing internal technical support, fault finding, mechanical and electrical machine builds and new machine testing and demonstration for customers prior to despatch.
The vast range of customers products dictate a need to be able to develop machines to meet individual requirements, so sound mechanical fitting and electrical skills are essential for this role, as is the ability to work closely and constructively with other areas of the business such as Sales, Engineering, Electrical/Software Controls, and locally within the production area with Electricians and other Mechanical Assembly Staff.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a starting salary of between £26,500 to £32,500 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience; the company also offer a variety of benefits. You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week
TeamJobs are looking for Production Operatives to join our client in Ferndown
Temporary-permanent production position to start ASAP with a starting pay rate of £8.10ph progressing to £9.10 when probation period passed successfully.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a manufacturing/ production environment, but this is not essential.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Dexterous with a good eye for detail
- Willing to learn
- Confident working from drawings, measuring and using hand/ power tools.
Experience using cutting machines would be advantageous.
To apply for this production Operative position please call Aaron on 01202445700 or email your up to date CV
Our client based in Ferndown has an immediate requirement for an experienced Wire Person to join their busy electrical fitting team.
The role entails the building of electrical control panels, you will be required to initially mechanically mount and fix components to back panels and then to fully wire and complete the panel.
It will be necessary for you to cover the complete build of a wide range of standard panel builds, as well as occasional special builds, all of which will be built from a mix of stock and special issue components.
The range of controls panels to be built will vary vastly in size and complexity dependent on the machine model to which they are to be fitted.
The role will require the post holder to have good wiring skills (including field wiring), including soldering, and the use of a wide range of crimping tools.
You must be capable of reading and fully understanding electrical circuit diagrams and be capable of working with the minimum of supervision. Occasional interaction with the controls designers will be necessary to review drawings and build amendments.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment with an immediate start available, it is a full time position working Monday to Friday, half day finish on a Friday. Pay rate will be £11.09 per hour
Title - Panel Wireman
Salary - £10.77
Hours - 07:30 hours to 16:45 hours Monday to Thursday, 07:30 hours to 12:30 hours Friday (Overtime at 1.5 rate)
Location - Ferndown
A large client based in Ferndown is looking for a wireperson to join their team on a long term basis
- Installing any electrical components i.e. circuit breaker, plc's, fuses, power supplies etc.
- Reading and working from schematic drawings
- Complete wiring of panels including crimping soldering, terminating, stripping wires etc.
- have previous background experience working within wiring/panel wiring
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- Be willing to learn and have a 'can do' attitude
Due to volume of applications we are unable to reply to each individually. If you have not heard back from us in 7 days then please consider your application unsuccessful in this occasion
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy