The village of Westerleigh is located within the county of Gloucestershire. Westerleigh is situated in the South West region of the UK and is governed by South Gloucestershire council.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Continental Shift Pattern
A fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer to join a well well recognised Food/Packaging environment in the Bristol area.
As the successful electrically biased, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Attending to breakdowns within all areas of the factory
- Carrying out both electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks.
- When required, attend to strip downs and rebuilds on a range of machinery
- Use fault finding skills to work with engineers and the production team members to identify potential opportunities to reduce production downtime and carryout improvement activities / projects
- The multi-skilled maintenance engineer you will also be working towards continuous improvement on site.
As the successful electrically biased, Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will ideally be apprentice trained and have a range of industry recognised qualifications such as: City & Guilds, NVQ’s , BTEC, HNC, HND etc. You will also ideally have previous working experience within Food, FMCG, or Packaging environments.
Should you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this opportunity, Tulip, Bristol please contact Shakira Stewart by clicking "Apply" below