The town of Marple is located within the county of Greater Manchester. Marple is situated in the North West region of the UK and is governed by Stockport District (B) council. Marple has 2 train stations called Rose Hill Marple Rail Station (RSH) and Marple Rail Station (MPL).
|Holy Spirit||Stockport||SK6 6DF|
|Oakfield Lodge - marple|
|A 5-minute walk from Marple Rail Station, this Victorian guest house has a spacious garden and picturesque views of the town. Marple is known for its pretty canals and parks, and there are charming historical buildings to visit.|
|Address:||38 Arkwright Road, Marple Stockport, SK6 7DB, Manchester|
|Number of Rooms:||12|
|Lowest Price Room:||£35|
|Highest Price Room:||£82.5|
Spear Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Care Home
Manager to join a privately ran Care Home in Marple, Stockport.
As a Registered Manager for this Care Home you will run the home to
highest of standards, following the correct policies and procedure and
adhering to the CQC regulations. The home is set up to provide care to
17 service users and is currently running at around 70% occupancy.
To be considered you should have previous experience as Registered
Manager and hold NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
In return you will receive a salary circa £35,000 plus a range of
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Ben Moses at
We are currently recruiting for general operatives to join our clients
team. As a general operative you will be required to assist the
production of metal point of sale products.
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 4pm / Friday: 7:30am – 1:30pm.
* Working on a paint line
* Loading products on to line
* Moving product around the warehouse
* Working as part of a team
* Maintain a clean and safe working environment
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Reasonable written & communicative English
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in
relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all
Category: Social Care
Jump Lane Recruitment are recruiting Senior Residential Care Workers for one of our clients in Marple.
We are looking for positive, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are flexible and have a desire to make a difference to help young people develop skills to support them to move on to independent living and fulfil their life ambitions. We would particularly welcome applications with personal experience or hobbies that can be utilised to help develop similar interests and skills. These may be related to education, training, outdoor pursuits, physical training, fashion and design, photography etc. Experience within a similar environment/background would be advantageous.
Applicants must be able to work under minimum supervision and have initiative, drive, positivity and to possess excellent communication skills. If this describes you and you share our vision, you would be an excellent addition to our team. Full training and Induction will be provided.
Applicants must be qualified in NVQ 3, children's health and social care and Hold a Full Uk Driving Licence
Want to work for an award winning healthcare provider? Are you looking for the next step up from Staff Nurse and want more responsibility?
This is the role for you!
Senior Nurse - Mental Health
Number of Hours: 36.00
Shift Type: Mixed
Post Type: Permanent
Located just outside of Marple, this care home provides 24-hour first class nursing care for frail older people, for people who are living with dementia and for people with mental health needs.
They provide expert elderly care that’s tailored to meet each individual’s needs and their approach to providing individual, person-centred care plans allows for the very best outcomes. Also having a Memory Lane programme that utilises a careful blend of skills and techniques developed by leading experts in the field of dementia care.
As a Senior Nurse:
* You will use your leadership skills to deliver the quality care and support needed.
* To be a hands-on clinical leader who provides expertise on mental health to the multi-disciplinary team.
* You’ll create a safe and supportive environment where your residents with a range of mental and physical needs are always treated with dignity and respect.
* Your professional judgement will be used to make critical clinical decisions, from assessing the needs of a new resident to administrating medicines in line with NMC regulations.
* As part of your wide range of responsibilities, you’ll support and mentor your team to deliver the highest standards of nursing.
* As a Senior Nurse specialising in mental health, you’ll have the freedom and autonomy to do things the right way – and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
We look for:
* To join as a Senior Nurse (Mental Health), you’ll need to be a Registered Nurse (RMN) with a current NMC registration and a mentor or supervision qualification.
* Experience of delivering excellent care to residents with dementia, producing care plans and detailed risk assessments is important.
* We’ll also look for an up-to-date knowledge on the most recent clinical practices and regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
* You’ll be a natural leader and problem solver who has worked with older people and acted as a clinical mentor, including supporting newly qualified nurses through their preceptorship.
* Dedicated, ambitious and resilient, you’ll have a strong track record of delivering improvements to achieve quality care.
Benefits of a Senior Nurse:
* Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• Access to childcare vouchers
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d want for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY NOW!
Or alternatively call Antonia at Randstad on (Apply online only) and email your CV
If you are shortlisted you will be contacted within 3 working days and put forward for a 1 stage interview. If successful you will start pending your DBS and references.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing
Internal Sales Administrator - Marple
We are currently recruiting for Internal Sales Administrator role to work with one of our very reputable clients based in Marple. This rare opportunity has arisen with a key client that are a leading provider within their industry working for an international company. The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to join a vibrant and professional environment, where you are rewarded for your commitment.
Duties will include –
* Analysing customer enquiries in an efficient way
* Pricing quotations
* Continuous use of internal software (Excel, Word, PDF creator etc.)
* Create reports for monthly sales meetings
* Validate orders and prepare necessary documentation for purchasing, logistics and accounting
* Calling suppliers
* Building relationships with customers
* Build knowledge about the business and its e environment in order to understand the lost offers (sales)
Candidates Must –
* High attention to detail and be a team player
* Good level of communication skills (written and spoken)
* Well organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-tsk
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Good level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.)
* Experience in a sales international environment
* Language speaker (desirable)
Hours- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Salary- Between £20,000
Additional Benefits – 21 days holiday, parking.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Internal Sales Coordinator/Administrator
£18,000 - £25,000 basic
An International machinery company who are growing their UK office, are looking for a confident Internal Sales Coordinator/ Administrator to join their sales team. The ideal candidate will be client focused and relish working in a lively, fast paced working environment.
* Dealing with customer enquiries both over email and by phone
* Providing pricing and quotations
* Creating orders and preparing necessary documents fro purchasing, logistics and finance
* Liaising with suppliers
* Building strong relationships with customers
* Using internal software
* Sales Administration
* working with international suppliers
* Ship products globally
* Provide quotations in different currencies
* Active promotion and development structure
* 1:1 training and development
* 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Previous experience within a similar position is preferred, ideally within an international business
* Educated to degree level, ideally within international business would an advantage
* Strong customer focus
* Effective communication skills, dealing with clients and professionals at all levels
* Ability to plan & organise
* Proven ability to work under pressure
* Ability to work to deadlines
* The ideal candidates will have worked in an internal sales role but not essential
If you’re passionate about working within an international sales team and providing a great customer service and want to develop your career within a leading international business then this will be the role for you, please apply now.
Interviews will be a two stage face to face process and the successful candidate will be asked to start immediately if possible.
You can apply directly by emailing your CV to me - or call (Apply online only)
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone