The hamlet of Easby is located within the county of North Yorkshire. Easby is situated in the Yorkshire and the Humber region of the UK and is governed by Richmondshire District council.
|Barn Owl Cottage - easby|
|Barn Owl Cottage is a holiday home located in Easby, 47 km from Harrogate. The property boasts views of the city and is 43 km from Durham. There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom.|
|Address:||, DL10 7EU, Easby near Richmond|
|Number of Rooms:||1|
|Lowest Price Room:||£99|
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development life-cycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Japan, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
This is an exciting opportunity in a successful, expanding business near Richmond in North Yorkshire. ProPharma Group is an industry leading provider for medical information services. We're looking for someone with a keen interest in science, (and a life science degree), with a high level of attention to detail and a customer-focused approach.
If you are a strong communicator, who is keen to learn and develop in a rapidly growing organisation, we are keen to work with you to develop your strengths and provide career opportunities within ProPharma Group.
You must be confident, proactive and passionate about delivering great customer service. Experience in customer facing roles is desirable but not essential, and new graduates are welcome to apply. We will provide excellent training to help you learn our processes and plenty of opportunities to expand your skills and experience. Every day will provide both challenge and variety and you will work in a friendly, hard-working team supporting colleagues in the UK, USA, EU, Australia and Japan. You will be flexible, with a willingness to take on additional responsibilities and, in return, we will provide opportunities to continually learn and develop while participating in new and exciting projects.
Comprehensive on boarding training is provided to support you. A “buddy” will be allocated to you to support you in the following essential functions of the role:
1. Providing a high quality medical information enquiry handling service by answering technical questions in respect of designated products in an accurate, confident and professional manner. Enquiries may be received via phone, letter, email and fax.
2. Complying with the specific Working Practices (WPs) which have been agreed with designated clients as well as following processes which may be documented in Client Instructions/other documentation.
3. Ensuring that tasks are completed within the deadlines documented in the agreed ProPharma Group Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and WPs.
4. Recognising adverse events and defective product reports and handling and reporting these in strict compliance with agreed ProPharma Group SOPs and WPs.
5. Using existing standard responses to prepare medical information correspondence (via client databases) or taking responsibility for liaising with the Medical Information Support Services (MISS) department to request the generation of medical information correspondence.
A degree in a life science or pharmacy. Common examples include BSc Biomedical Sciences, BSc Anatomy & Physiology, BSc Health Science, BSc Human Science, BSc Psychology, BSc Animal Science but we welcome applications from all life science graduates.
1. Able to work within a team in an open and professional manner.
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer literacy.
3. Sound planning, prioritising and organisational skills. Showing an effective workload management system and meeting deadlines.
4. Able to take responsibility for work allocated (ensuring tasks are followed through to completion).
5. Accuracy and attention to detail.
6. Able to understand and follow processes