The town of Bruton is located within the county of Somerset. Bruton is situated in the South West region of the UK and is governed by South Somerset District council. Bruton has a train station called Bruton Rail Station (BRU).
|Turks Hall - bruton|
|Star Rating:||3 Stars|
|Situated 5 minutes’ walk from Bruton town centre and Bruton Railway Station, Turks Hall is a Victorian family house with a south-facing courtyard and free parking at the front of the property.|
|Address:||Turks Hall Lusty, BA100BX, Bruton|
|Number of Rooms:||1|
|Lowest Price Room:||£71.25|
Category: Social Care
Job ref – Bruton / RGN/11
Pay rates – £20.17 - £39.22
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to provide
holistic, person centred care to our clients. We have lots of work
available for Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) in a variety of care
settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning
Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Bruton
and surrounding areas.
£500 Bonus for all nurses joining Nurseplus (After working first 150
Pay Rates - £20.17 up to £39.22 per hour inc holiday pay
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* NMC Registration
* Professional Indemnity Insurance
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to
work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN):
* Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days,
* Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
* Paid Holiday Leave
* FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
* FREE Uniform after completion of training
* FREE DBS
* Refer a friend scheme
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
* Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a
variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with over 60 branches across the UK.
We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the
right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Bruton.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY
JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
Category: Social Care
At Allied we care for more people at home than anyone else. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
As a Care Assistant with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
Responsibilities include meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication & elements of personal care.
As a Care Assistant with Allied in our Somerset Homecare branch, you will benefit from weekly pay, with earning potential of £248.26 per week!*
In return, we offer:-
* Industry leading Induction & training programme
* Career development opportunities including Apprenticeship programmes.
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Industry Leading Rewards scheme, unique to Allied Employees with discounts in insurance, high street retailers & much more – potential savings over £900 each year!
* Free Uniforms
* We have a number of shifts available, Guaranteed Hours Contract or Flexible Hours, ranging from 16-40 hours per week.
**Pay advertised above is based on a 25 hour week at the average hourly rate in this particular branch. Each individual’s earnings are dependent on the amount of hours worked
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://(url removed)/privacy-statement.
If this appeals to you … then we want to hear from you