The Town of Atherstone

Advertisement

The English town of Atherstone is mostly within the county of Warwickshire and has a population of approximately 10,000.

Most of Atherstone is governed by North Warwickshire District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Hinckley and Bosworth District (B) council

Most of Atherstone is policed by Warwickshire Police with the remainder being policed by Leicestershire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Atherstone is North Warwickshire (94.29%) with the remainder being in Bosworth (5.71%)

Do you know where the name Atherstone comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Atherstone.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Atherstone