The Village of Blackmore


The English village of Blackmore is located within the county of Essex and has a population of approximately 1,700.

Most of Blackmore is governed by Brentwood District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Chelmsford District (B) council

Blackmore is policed by Essex Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Blackmore is Brentwood and Ongar (80.00%) with the remainder being in Saffron Walden (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Blackmore comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Blackmore.


Map of the village of Blackmore