The Village of Barthol Chapel

The Scottish village of Barthol Chapel is located within the county of Aberdeenshire and has a population of approximately 900.

Barthol Chapel is governed by Aberdeenshire council.

Barthol Chapel is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Barthol Chapel is Gordon (57.14%) with the remainder being in Banff and Buchan (42.86%)

Do you know where the name Barthol Chapel comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Barthol Chapel.


No data to display

Map of the village of Barthol Chapel