The Hamlet of Berryhillock

The Scottish hamlet of Berryhillock is located within the county of Banffshire and has a population of approximately 500.

Most of Berryhillock is governed by Moray council with the remainder being in the area of Aberdeenshire council

Berryhillock is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Berryhillock is Moray (75.00%) with the remainder being in Banff and Buchan (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Berryhillock comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Berryhillock.


No data to display

No data to display

Map of the hamlet of Berryhillock