The Village of Daviot

The Scottish village of Daviot is located within the county of Aberdeenshire and has a population of approximately 1,300.

Daviot is governed by Aberdeenshire council.

Daviot is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Daviot is Gordon (87.50%) with the remainder being in Banff and Buchan (12.50%)

Do you know where the name Daviot comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Daviot.

Advertisement

Warning: array_chunk(): Size parameter expected to be greater than 0 in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 374

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 376

Map of the village of Daviot