The Village of Fordyce

The Scottish village of Fordyce is located within the county of Banffshire and has a population of approximately 700.

Most of Fordyce is governed by Aberdeenshire council with the remainder being in the area of Moray council

Fordyce is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Fordyce is Banff and Buchan (80.00%) with the remainder being in Moray (20.00%)

Do you know where the name Fordyce comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Fordyce.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Fordyce