The Village of Aberbeeg


The Welsh village of Aberbeeg is located within the county of Gwent and has a population of approximately 1,600.

Most of Aberbeeg is governed by Blaenau Gwent - Blaenau Gwent council with the remainder being in the area of Caerffili - Caerphilly council

Aberbeeg is policed by Gwent Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Aberbeeg is Blaenau Gwent (83.33%) with the remainder being in Islwyn (16.67%)

Do you know where the name Aberbeeg comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Aberbeeg.


Map of the village of Aberbeeg