The Town of Bedlington

The English town of Bedlington is located within the county of Northumberland and has a population of approximately 19,600.

Bedlington is governed by Northumberland council.

Bedlington is policed by Northumbria Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Bedlington is Wansbeck (96.97%) with the remainder being in Blyth Valley (3.03%)

Do you know where the name Bedlington comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Bedlington.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Bedlington