The Village of Chilworth

The English village of Chilworth is located within the county of Surrey and has a population of approximately 3,200.

Most of Chilworth is governed by Guildford District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Waverley District (B) council

Chilworth is policed by Surrey Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Chilworth is Guildford (70.00%) with the remainder being in Mole Valley (30.00%)

Do you know where the name Chilworth comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Chilworth.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Chilworth

Estate Agents in Chilworth

Buying a House in Chilworth?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.