The Village of Churchill

The English village of Churchill is located within the county of Somerset and has a population of approximately 3,200.

Most of Churchill is governed by North Somerset council with the remainder being in the area of Sedgemoor District council

Churchill is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Churchill is Weston-Super-Mare (90.00%) with the remainder being in Wells (10.00%)

Do you know where the name Churchill comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Churchill.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Churchill

Estate Agents in Churchill

Buying a House in Churchill?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.