The Town of Cumnock

The Scottish town of Cumnock is located within the county of Ayrshire and Arran and has a population of approximately 9,200.

Cumnock is governed by East Ayrshire council.

Cumnock is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Cumnock is Ayr, Carrick and Cumnock (97.67%) with the remainder being in Kilmarnock and Loudoun (2.33%)

Do you know where the name Cumnock comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Cumnock.


Map of the town of Cumnock

Estate Agents in Cumnock

Buying a House in Cumnock?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.