The Village of Eaton Bray

The English village of Eaton Bray is mostly within the county of Bedfordshire and has a population of approximately 4,500.

Most of Eaton Bray is governed by Central Bedfordshire council with the remainder being in the area of Buckinghamshire council

Most of Eaton Bray is policed by Bedfordshire Police with the remainder being policed by Thames Valley Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Eaton Bray is South West Bedfordshire (62.50%) with the remainder being in Buckingham (37.50%)

Do you know where the name Eaton Bray comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Eaton Bray.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Eaton Bray