The Town of Epping

The English town of Epping is located within the county of Essex and has a population of approximately 11,600.

Epping is governed by Epping Forest District council.

Epping is policed by Essex Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Epping is Epping Forest (97.56%) with the remainder being in Brentwood and Ongar (2.44%)

Do you know where the name Epping comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Epping.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Epping

Estate Agents in Epping

Buying a House in Epping?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.