The Village of Fearnan

The Scottish village of Fearnan is mostly within the county of Perth and Kinross and has a population of approximately 600.

Most of Fearnan is governed by council with the remainder being in the area of Stirling council

Fearnan is policed by Police Scotland

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Fearnan is Perth and North Perthshire (83.33%) with the remainder being in Stirling (16.67%)

Do you know where the name Fearnan comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Fearnan.

Advertisement

Warning: array_chunk(): Size parameter expected to be greater than 0 in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 374

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 376

Map of the village of Fearnan