The Village of Frampton Cotterell

The English village of Frampton Cotterell is located within the county of Gloucestershire and has a population of approximately 7,900.

Frampton Cotterell is governed by South Gloucestershire council.

Frampton Cotterell is policed by Avon and Somerset Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Frampton Cotterell is Thornbury and Yate (86.96%) with the remainder being in Filton and Bradley Stoke (13.04%)

Do you know where the name Frampton Cotterell comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Frampton Cotterell.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Frampton Cotterell