The Town of Littlehampton

The English town of Littlehampton is located within the county of West Sussex and has a population of approximately 20,100.

Littlehampton is governed by Arun District council.

Littlehampton is policed by Sussex Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Littlehampton is Bognor Regis and Littlehampton (97.06%) with the remainder being in Worthing West (2.94%)

Do you know where the name Littlehampton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Littlehampton.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Littlehampton