The Village of Lydham

The English (and Welsh) village of Lydham is mostly within the county of Shropshire and has a population of approximately 1,000.

Most of Lydham is governed by Shropshire council with the remainder being in the area of Powys - Powys council

Most of Lydham is policed by West Mercia Police with the remainder being policed by Dyfed-Powys Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Lydham is Ludlow (75.00%) with the remainder being in Montgomeryshire (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Lydham comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Lydham.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Lydham