The Village of Stubbington

The English village of Stubbington is located within the county of Hampshire and has a population of approximately 12,800.

Stubbington is governed by Fareham District (B) council.

Stubbington is policed by Hampshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Stubbington is Gosport (95.24%) with the remainder being in Fareham (4.76%)

Do you know where the name Stubbington comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Stubbington.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Stubbington

Estate Agents in Stubbington

Buying a House in Stubbington?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.