The Town of Wadebridge

The English town of Wadebridge is located within the county of Cornwall and has a population of approximately 8,000.

Wadebridge is governed by Cornwall council.

Wadebridge is policed by Devon & Cornwall Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Wadebridge is North Cornwall (96.30%) with the remainder being in St Austell and Newquay (3.70%)

Do you know where the name Wadebridge comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Wadebridge.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Wadebridge

Estate Agents in Wadebridge

Buying a House in Wadebridge?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.