The Village of Y Felinheli

The Welsh village of Y Felinheli is located within the county of Gwynedd and has a population of approximately 3,500.

Most of Y Felinheli is governed by Gwynedd - Gwynedd council with the remainder being in the area of Sir Ynys Mon - Isle of Anglesey council

Y Felinheli is policed by North Wales Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Y Felinheli is Arfon (81.82%) with the remainder being in Ynys Mn (18.18%)

Do you know where the name Y Felinheli comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Y Felinheli.

Advertisement

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/streetlist/public_html/locations/place.php on line 410

Map of the village of Y Felinheli