The Town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch

The English town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch is mostly within the county of Leicestershire and has a population of approximately 13,700.

Most of Ashby-de-la-Zouch is governed by North West Leicestershire District council with the remainder being in the area of South Derbyshire District council

Most of Ashby-de-la-Zouch is policed by Leicestershire Police with the remainder being policed by Derbyshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Ashby-de-la-Zouch is North West Leicestershire (97.67%) with the remainder being in South Derbyshire (2.33%)

Do you know where the name Ashby-de-la-Zouch comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Ashby-de-la-Zouch.

Advertisement

Map of the town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch