The Village of Calverton

The English village of Calverton is located within the county of Nottinghamshire and has a population of approximately 8,800.

Most of Calverton is governed by Gedling District (B) council with the remainder being in the area of Newark and Sherwood District council

Calverton is policed by Nottinghamshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Calverton is Sherwood (96.43%) with the remainder being in Newark (3.57%)

Do you know where the name Calverton comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Calverton.


Map of the village of Calverton

Estate Agents in Calverton

Buying a House in Calverton?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.