The Village of Kentford

The English village of Kentford is mostly within the county of Suffolk and has a population of approximately 1,400.

Most of Kentford is governed by West Suffolk District council with the remainder being in the area of East Cambridgeshire District council

Most of Kentford is policed by Suffolk Police with the remainder being policed by Cambridgeshire Police

The largest Parliamentary Constituency in Kentford is West Suffolk (75.00%) with the remainder being in South East Cambridgeshire (25.00%)

Do you know where the name Kentford comes from?

What's it like to live here?

Ask the community a question about Kentford.

Advertisement

Map of the village of Kentford

Estate Agents in Kentford

Buying a House in Kentford?, Browse our list of local Estate Agents below.